Monday 3 November 2014

Welcome Back to Kaylaliscious.

Hey lovelies.
Some of you may know who I am, some of you may not, but I'm Kayla and my blog is "Kaylaliscious". I ran this blog for a long while until i experienced too many technical laptop related difficulties for me to fix *Kim Kardashian crying face*... so, I braved it out, deleted the old "Kaylaliscious" and I'm back with a bang.. and a new laptop.

I have really missed blogging and thought that making a new blog would be a really good time for a change. Expect to see make-up, hauls, ootd's, exercise, cooking, and a few wishlists in there too.

I really would appreciate it if you could help me as much as possible to build up my readings, and I would love to get to know as many of you as possible.

Also, check out my social media, I'd love to talk to you.

To those of you who followed my old blog, I'm back for good. And for those who are new, come join the party.

All my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment